The Boxmode dashboard is where you can manage your account and projects. Its design is optimized to give you access to the key management tools, which allow you to control your projects’ settings and user profile most efficiently and conveniently.
You can access the dashboard by signing up/logging into your Boxmode account or hovering a cursor over the Boxmode logo in the editor and clicking the Dashboard button.
The dashboard consists of five sections:
- Home: Check out your recent projects and Help Center articles;
- Projects: Manage your projects and their settings;
- Account: Manage your user profile;
- Billing & Payment: Manage your payment information and review invoices;
- Subscriptions: Review your active and canceled subscriptions for every project.
Dashboard section (Home)
The dashboard section’s centerpiece is the preview of your recent project (the last project you opened in the Boxmode editor). You can see its name, online status (“Published” or “Unpublished”), and thumbnail image.
On the right, you will find the Boxmode news and relevant Help Center articles that might help you master Boxmode and develop your online project. To read one of the articles, click the Read article button in the corresponding box. Also, you can access our Facebook Community.
There’s also a Create new project button in the top right corner. Click it if you want to start building a new website. Once you click the button, you will get to the template selection menu.
This section provides access to all your saved projects (both published and unpublished), so you can conveniently manage them. Just as you can control various settings of your recent project in the Dashboard section, you can configure any of your projects the same way in the Projects section.
To manage the project, click on the ellipsis icon next to the project name. This will call out a context menu with several tabs:
- Publish/Unpublish: Depending on whether your project is already live or not, this tab allows you to publish or unpublish the project (the status of the project will switch to “Published” or “Unpublished” accordingly.)
- Project Settings: This tab opens the menu so you can change the project’s general settings, such as the project name and description or a favicon, and optimize your website for search engines by editing the robots.txt and sitemap.xml files.
- Manage Domains: This tab allows you to view your connected domains, connect another one, get a domain with the *.boxmode.io extension or unique domain name.
- Go to Editor: The tab allows you to leave the dashboard and open the project in the website editor.
- Delete: If you press this tab, you will remove the project permanently.
You can read more about project settings in our Managing Project Settings article.
This section allows you to manage your Boxmode user profile. There are options for changing your profile name, photo, email address, and password.
You can read more about managing your account in our Managing an Account article.
Billing & Payment
Use this section to manage your payment information and review invoices. Here, you can connect a payment method by adding your credit card information.
Read more about managing payments and invoices in the corresponding articles.
This section allows you to review your active and canceled subscriptions for every project. Find out more information about managing subscriptions in our Managing Subscriptions article.
Whenever you want to log out from the dashboard and your Boxmode account, click the Log Out button at the very bottom of the dashboard sidebar.
It’s time to review your account.Go to Dashboard