An invoice is a document that specifies the services provided to the user, their cost, and the service period.
Review and manage your invoices
Your invoices are available for download in the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard. To download an invoice, click on the invoice you’re interested in and save it as a PDF file.
An invoice contains the following data:
- Project: The provided services and the name of the project.
- Item: The name of the service you purchased.
- Amount: The cost of the service.
- Service period: The period of time the service remains active.
- Subtotal: The cumulative cost of all services before tax and discounts.
- Total: The cumulative cost of all services after tax and discounts.
You can review your active and canceled subscriptions in the Subscriptions section of the dashboard.Go to Billing & Payment