Review and manage your invoices
An invoice is a document that specifies the services provided to the user, their cost, and the service period.
Your invoices are available for download in the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard.
An invoice contains the following data:
- Project: The name of the project to which the service was applied.
- Item: The name of the service you purchased.
- Amount: The cost of the service.
- Service period: The dates within which the service remains active.
- Subtotal: The cumulative cost of all services before tax and discounts.
- Total: The cumulative cost of all services after tax and discounts.