An invoice is a document that specifies the services provided to the user, their cost, and the service period.
Review and manage your invoices
Your invoices are available for download in the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard. To download an invoice, click on the invoice you’re interested in and save it as a PDF file.
An invoice contains the following data:
- Project: The provided services and the name of the project.
- Item: The name of the service you purchased.
- Amount: The cost of the service.
- Service period: The period of time the service remains active.
- Subtotal: The cumulative cost of all services before tax and discounts.
- Total: The cumulative cost of all services after tax and discounts.
You can review your active and canceled subscriptions in the Subscriptions section of the dashboard.
Read more about subscription management and domain management in our articles.Go to Billing & Payment