If you are not logged in, the screen will redirect you to the log-in page, where you can either sign in to your existing account or create a new one.
Once you are logged in, you can select the project you want to upgrade in the Projects section.
After you make a choice, click to go to the checkout page.
You can also apply the Growth or Lite plan to one of your projects by clicking on the Upgrade button:
- On the banner in the project settings;
- In the Projects section of the dashboard by clicking on the Upgrade button above a specific project’s preview card;
- In the Subscriptions section.
To complete the purchase of the Growth or Lite plan, please follow the standard checkout process. You can pay for the service with your credit or debit card.
To do it, simply enter your card number, cardholder name, the card’s expiration date, and the CVV code in the corresponding fields.
To save the card information for the next time, make sure to tick the Save payment method checkbox.
Once you filled out all the fields, click the Submit payment button.
If the payment went through, you’ll see the “Thank you!” message on the screen that informs about successfully processed payment.
Adding an alternative payment method
If you already have any saved payment methods, they will be displayed in the checkout form. If that’s the case, simply select one of them and hit the Submit payment button.
If your payment was declined, follow these steps:
- Check whether you have enough money in the account.
- Contact your bank to find out the reason for the decline and our customer support team for additional information via a contact form.
If you want to add another payment method to those that are already listed, click the +Add button and enter your card details. Find out more information about payment management in our Managing Payments article.Choose project to upgrade