A. Notification of Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers.” If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our website (www.boxmode.com) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Boxmode’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works on the Boxmode website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Boxmode to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Boxmode to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement using our contact form, or by sending it to our Designated Agent by mail or email as set forth below in Section C.
Please note that Boxmode will send a copy of such notices (which will include the personal information you provide in your notice) to both the individual that uploaded the allegedly infringing content and the creator of the website where the content appears. Additionally, please note that Boxmode may, at our discretion, send a copy of such notices to a third-party for publication. As such, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects for publication.
For more copyright information, please visit our Copyright FAQ.
If you elect to send us a counter-notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Boxmode may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Boxmode only accepts counter-notices that meet the requirements set forth above and are received from the email address associated with the Boxmode account you used to upload the content within 7 business days of our forwarding you the DMCA notice. You may submit your Counter Notification by sending it to our Designated Agent by mail or email as set forth below in Section C.
C. Designated Copyright Agent
Boxmode’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Copyright compliance department
110E Broward blvd ste 1700
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Boxmode Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other communications should be directed to Boxmode customer service through the Boxmode Help Center. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.